"Two Days Workshop on Citation Methods" by Hoot Welfare Society (12th-13th Feb.): Register Now!
About Hoot Welfare Society
Hoot Welfare Society (#HWS) is a Non-Governmental Organisation dedicated to nurturing students for a better world. It aspires to facilitate students to harness their knowledge and intelligence in a smart way for the welfare of the society working in the field of nourishment. Seeking student’s nourishment is its main focus and students themselves do charity in a good & smart way with their knowledge and intelligence. Currently, Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains-
1. Smriti (Social Nourishment)
2. Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
3. Heal (Medical Nourishment)
4. Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
5. Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About Law Bloom
Under Law Bloom, we organize events; provide opportunities to students & stakeholders. We are a group of committed people working selflessly for the welfare of the underprivileged.
The purpose of creating this domain is to serve society through the people in legal field. This is a non-profit organization; hence, you are a direct beneficiary. We collectively and voluntarily work to serve-society and law at large. It is all for a noble cause. Use the law to develop your skills and talent. “When you bloom, the law will bloom”.
Common styles of footnoting -
1. Bluebook, 19th edition
Citation Manager - Mendeley
The students shall be given 4 days’ time to complete the assignment by using any of the citation styles discussed in the session.
· There is a nominal Registration Fee of Rs. 50/-
Date – 12th & 13th February
Time – 05:00PM to 06:30PM
Note:- Last Date of Registration & Payment is 11th February.
· Payment - https://imjo.in/zj597N
· Registration – https://zfrmz.in/36BvsrAphR7WeXONRphC
· E-Certificate to all participants
· Best 10 articles will be published on our website
· Top contestants and participants will be provided Legal Bites Academy discount coupons.
· Abhijit Anand, a Ph. D. Scholar at NLU, Odisha
· Query if any can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org